The new School Bytes portal is here!
WHAT IS THE SCHOOL BYTES PORTAL?
The School Bytes portal provides flexibility for you to:
- Make school payments online (including paying for multiple siblings at once)
- Use a family credit to pay for an activity or school contributions
- Download a receipt for payments made
- View all historical payments in one place
- Complete and submit digital permission notes
- View the status of all permission notes
Online payments are processed in real-time and can be viewed by school staff immediately.
While our preference is for payments to be made via the portal, we will still accept payment via cash and EFTPOS at the school office.
- Online forms including permission notes, will be sent to you directly via School Bytes with a link enclosed. Select the link to open the secure online form.
- If the activity involves a cost, the make a payment button will allow you to pay securely, quickly and easily via credit or debit card after granting permission (Visa and Mastercard only).
- The online form will have information about the activity with a section for a digital signature (either with a mouse or your finger) prior to submitting.
- The student Statement of Account and payment reminders will be sent directly to parents/caregivers via email.
- The Statement of Account email will include the make a payment button that will take you to the school's online payment portal.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Not much really...
- You do not have to sign up or register with School Bytes
- You do not have to download an app
- You do need to ensure your email address and contact details are up to date with the school. You don’t want to miss critical information being sent to you. If you need to change, check, or add an email address, please email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitor your inbox for communication we send to you.
- Respond to digital correspondence received via email to make payments and/or give permission.
- Ensure emails sent to you from email@example.com are not marked as spam/junk in your email system.
See the School Bytes website for additional information and help.